Senior Vice President Major - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 nov. 17 2017-11-08
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Vice President Major.
In this role, you will
- Maximize customer value from a portfolio of Commercial Banking's major relationships and identify alignment opportunities with other product groups
- Formulate and implement intensive relationship management strategy to maintain and deepen customer loyalty
- Identify business leads and optimize business opportunities from existing customers
- Apply his or her industry and credit expertise to offer first class services to meet the customers' financial needs
- Contribute to Commercial Banking's growth of new businesses
- Take up functional responsibilities as from time to time assigned by Director and contribute to the success of Commercial Banking strategies
- Develop in depth knowledge in industries that are strategic to Commercial Banking's long term growth
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with solid general banking experience with exposure in business development, commercial lending and trade financing
- Possess solid knowledge of particular industry segments and trade services, together with strong sales orientation and a mission to succeed. Ideally, licensed under the Securities and Future Ordinance
- Have analytical ability to facilitate the structuring of credits
- Be extremely dynamic and forward thinking individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills to put in innovative ideas
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be an advantage
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009ZAY
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited