Senior manager - Structured Finance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cornerstone Global Partners
- 10 nov. 17 2017-11-10
This is an excellent opportunity for a Director/ SVP/ VP to further develop his regional Structured Finance exposure in a Global Banking environment with a proven track record for career progression.
The senior manager will be part of an experienced sector-driven Structured Finance team and will work closely with senior members in the execution of new and existing mandates in the APAC region.
- Play a prominent role in the execution of structured/project/corporate finance and related transactions for projects, including refinancing and acquisition transactions in the capacity of arranger and underwriter.
- Execute all aspects of said transactions through to financial close, through negotiation of the term sheets, credit process, financial modelling and documentation, and ongoing monitoring of such deals.
- Understand and develop client needs, bank strategies and products with a view to generate side business for other departments of the bank.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships including the preparation of marketing related materials.
- Mentoring of the Analyst team members in relation to the development of high level financial modelling and documentation capabilities.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 6 years experience in structured, acquisition or leveraged finance with knowledge.
- Experience in a dynamic environment with strong business development/sales and presentation skills.
- Excellent credit analysis skills.
- Written & Spoken English and Mandarin is a must.