Software Engineer, Cybersecurity
- Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary & performance-linked bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 sept. 17 2017-09-20
Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) was founded by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in 2000 with the mission of enhancing Hong Kong’s competitiveness in technology-based industries through applied research. Owing to the continuous expansion in our R&D activities, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
Reference #: SNDS/ASL/2225/170918
- Develop and implement secure software systems
- Develop and implement cyber-threat intelligence and defense technologies
- Conduct R&D in various areas which include but not limited to software, network, distributed systems, database, reverse engineering, malware analysis and mobile security
- 6 years relevant experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Knowledge of version control tools such as Git.
- Experience in React is a big plus.
- Experience in MongoDB or other NoSQL databases is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Linux and networking is an advantage.
- Preferably with certificates or formal training in information security or with experience in security assessment, but not a must.
- Good team player and passionate about producing quality software and enhancing user experience.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 27 September 2017
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.