Strategic Account Manager
- HKD$1 million - $1.6 million total
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Talent International
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
Our client is a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services and their products focus exclusively on the global financial services industry. They have more than 4,000 financial services organization as their clients across the globe. They have been established for more than 40 years, US-based company with offices in APAC, Europe, North America, and Australia.
Job Responsibility -
- You will engage and maintain relationships with all C-level clients within the financial market including banking clients, asset management firms, and insurance sector as well.
- You will be responsible for client retention in your territory, identify clients at risk and establish a plan for retention in all cases.
- To exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets and establish client strategies for all clients, classifies a client plan for each of them with a clear account strategy and tactics.
- Regular client meetings, maintain great relationships with all your accounts to make sure your clients are satisfied with the products and also implementation.
Job Skill -
- You will have the domain knowledge with a good understanding of the financial market.
- High-level capability of the products especially targeting mid to back office within banking/investment companies.
- You will build the business case and explains to clients why they need such a solution, to help position the company's products and handle different objection.
- You will engage effectively and build key relationships with decision makers and stakeholders.
- You will present in front of C-level clients for both demos and presentations.
- Engage effectively with internal teams to organize resources as needed.
- Create, manage and negotiate all aspects of sales deals, escalating issues if necessary.
- Minimum 5-8 years solution selling experience.
- Preferably with degree holder in Finance or Business Management.
- Proven track record of overachieving sales target and bringing in new clients.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with C-levels.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work independently and also work
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin will be a plus as well.
- Working experience in the financial market sector will be ideal.