Supply Chain Consultant
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Great opportunity to join our Supply Chain (Procurement) team!
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Manages spend categories, develops supply chain strategies and leads contract negotiations for assigned low to medium risk, low to medium complexity products and services.
- Works with business groups to issue/evaluate RFx and conduct reverse auctions.
- Establishes supplier evaluation/selection criteria and coordinates supplier due diligence activities.
- Participates in contract negotiation and strategy development; analyzes supplier contracts, business goals, and market conditions. May customize legal language and draft non-standard contract terms and conditions.
- Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensures to meet third party risk management program requirements and policy compliance
- Acts as the primary liaison between current assigned and potential suppliers, and LOBs
- 3 years’ experience in procurement/supply chain roles
- Experience of working in small teams and can work independently
- Experience in a process driven environment would be good
- Willing to establish themselves through a high degree of data capture/analysis/options generating
- Able to prioritize their own workload and organize their time to meet deadlines/commitments
- Able and willing to take direction but also able to offer up ideas and solutions unprompted
- Experience in multiple spend categories would be good
- Proven ability to establish and grow working (customer) relationships
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Applications received will be kept confidential and used for employment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Bank will retain their applications for a maximum of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Bank.