Support Analyst - Market Leading Global Financial Institution
- Market rate
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Blue Asia Limited
- 06 oct. 17 2017-10-06
As the Support Analyst you are responsible for supporting and implementing the clients OMS & PMS and managing the company’s client relationships, comprised of top hedge funds and other investment firms. Support Analyst’s will interact on a daily basis with Portfolio Managers, Traders, CFO’s and CTO’s, Heads of Operations and IT support. The philosophy is to be a partner – not a vendor – with the end goal being the continuation to streamline and enhance the investment process as a client’s business needs evolve.
- Gather and document business requirements and analysis, system configuration and integration, and provide on-going user workflow training
- Provide project management services on client projects including, but not limited to, implementations and upgrades.
- Will be expected to lead multiple projects across multiple clients at any given time.
- Provide tier-1 support of the company’s product suite, and coordinate with the clients tier-2 support teams as necessary.
- 1-3 years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving abilities and ability to manage multiple projects and client expectations.
- A good positive attitude coupled with effective communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience with databases and SQL is a plus.
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary, performance bonus & excellent benefits.
For further details please send your updated CV in WORD format to email@example.com and/or call Mark on +852 3711 3147