Team Administration Assistant - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Team Administration Assistant.
In this role, you will
- Maintain team event schedules, communication plans, and all digital event activities
- Provide data to support accurate, fluid and reactive scenario planning
- Gather and review Digital team administrative and project requests
- Highly collaborative working with Digital teams to produce accurate, up to date event activities and plans
- Create and lead events to encourage and create cohesion with new team
- Act as team support, proactively managing emails, calendar, travel and expense claims
- Assisting in onboarding and basic Information Technology related queries from the digital team
- Act as overall Team Admin support, helping with procurement and general administrative tasks
- Creative communications for internal team, including managing townhalls, team meetings and also helping with external product launches as needed
- Manage overseas travel and accommodation requirements for all Asia Pacific Digital teams and Leadership team as agreed
- Process expense claims for the Leadership Team. Consider cost implications of any requests for travel, accommodation, events, kit and stationery through all relevant internal ordering systems
- Ensure all details on any invoices received comply with HSBC accounting procedures
- Ensure travel and accommodation is arranged in advance wherever possible, and the costs are kept to a minimum and within policy
- Constantly review travel requests and where possible look at alternatives to travel
- Planning and arranging cost effective offsite and celebratory events
- Ensure all expenses claims are submitted on a regular, timely basis and in accordance with Group policy
- Support policy awareness across all Asia Pacific Digital teams
- Manage own time effectively and escalate availability or resource pressures
- Ensure contingency cover for periods of absence
- Act as contingency for the Digital personal assistant during periods of absence
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Good numeracy skills with a working knowledge of analysis tools
- Analytical ability and problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion
- Experience of working in a planning role, understanding the resource requirements to fulfill project delivery
- High levels of resilience and self motivation, able to deliver to committed timescale
- Adaptive with the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Comfortable in identifying the data needed to justify decisions and presenting, escalating this accordingly
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- A strong team player. Highly collaborative recognizing their specialized role in a larger programme of work and acknowledging other areas, individuals roles and responsibilities
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A06D
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited