- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 31 juil. 17
Team Leader, Mortgage Slales
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage multiple Mortgage Sales Units and responsible for achieving the pre-set sales and revenue targets through the inbound and outbound client contacts, including the following primary responsibilities:
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* To plan the sales activities and resources arrangement in alignment with the program/ campaign targets and business goals respective products & services
* To ensure sales and services target are achieved and exceeded
* To feedback client experience/ preference and market information to Product Team and work together with them to deliver appealing products and services to clients
* To continue streamlining workflow and processes to reduce handling time to improve sales capacity & capability and increase sales net rate
* To ensure delivery of a consistent and superior Client Experience
* To maintain and improve client satisfaction levels
* To manage the day-to-day planning, operations and problem-solving of Mortgage Sales Units to meet with the required sales performance, service level standards, productivity, financial goals and objectives
* To ensure appropriate support for Product Team and Client segments
* To provide coaching and mentoring to Associate Director/ Manager/ Assistant Manager, Business Development; Senior Business Development Officer/ Business Development Officer, Priority Acquisition for their improvement
* To reward and develop staff to facilitate staff retention
Qualifications and Skills
No job description available
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 09-30-2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.