Technical Project Manager
- Competitive salary with great exposure
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Gulf Connexions , Numéro de Licence EA : 11S3102
- 16 juin 18 2018-06-16
Our client is a leading IT service provider across the region and is currently focusing on delivering large scale digital transformation project for a reputable bank. Therefore, they are seeking multiple Technical Project Managers to join them. You will play an important role in the most critical IT project for the bank.
What you will do:
- Deliver large scale digital transformation projects using Aglie/DevOps on a regional/global scale on time under budget
- Develop and manage detailed project plans, project schedules, risk analyses and effort estimates
- Lead and manage a team of system analysts, engineers and developers to design and develop technical solutions
- Analyze the system requirements, conduct detailed design and coding
- Collaborate with users, other functional teams, and development teams to ensure smooth project delivery
- Prepare document on technical and/or functional specification and report progress to senior management
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years of IT experience with solid technical project management experience
- Demonstrable development experience in Java, preferably from significant digital projects, web or mobile application
- Expert knowledge in Agile/DevOps/Scrum or traditional IT project management methodologies is required
- Solid experience with any latest technologies, such as reactJS/AngularJS/NodeJS, RESTful API, Cloud computing (AWS/Azure), Microservices, etc.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 or Scrum Master is preferred
- Proficient communication skills in English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable
- Experience in delivering projects with the latest technologies
- Work in a renowned bank on their largest IT project
- Competitive base salary
Advance in your career path and lead a recognizable project.
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com or call in at +852 3758 2494 for a confidential discussion.