Technology - C# Developer, Vice President - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 21 janv. 18 2018-01-21
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Technology division is looking for an experienced front-end developer to join the Automated Risk Trading (ART) team, which builds data- and model-driven global electronic trading systems to automate trading, hedging and market-making for Morgan Stanley Institutional Equity Division.
In this role, you will work directly with sales and trading desks to design, develop and maintain a highly efficient and scalable C# WPF GUI. This GUI is required to control and present real-time states of the Java-based backend and the market. You will work in the full application lifecycle in a fast-paced, high-stakes agile development environment. This is a hands-on role in a global team doing continuous delivery across many global markets, so you will also have to communicate with global colleagues.
- Commercial C#/WPF development experience and knowledge of the associated components
- Reactive Extensions (Rx) / Multithreading / SQL
- Detailed knowledge of Windows.Net framework
- Experience with application integration, software design patterns, frameworks, unit testing, performance / memory analysis, and n-tier service-oriented architecture
- Self-Motivation and Enthusiasm
- Basic Java development knowledge
- Linux/Unix experience with knowledge of tooling and scripting language
- Exposure to building financial systems
- Knowledge of 3rd party WPF UI component libraries eg Infragistics