Technology Risk, Information Security, VP - Hong Kong
- ~$80,000 per month + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aquis Search , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8125
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
The position is for an Information Security professional with experience in security event investigation and incident response. This position is based in Hong Kong as part of the Asia Pacific Information Security team. It is a demanding role requiring broad understanding of the firm’s Information Security policies and controls as well as an ability to coordinate incident response across all technology platforms.
- Act as liaison for global team in coordinating collection and preservation of forensic evidence in support of security event investigation.
- Advise on leading edge engineering to protect the Banks network from security risks related to web, mobile, web services, and client/server architectures.
- Collaborate with a global team to continually operate and improve a world-class cyber program by providing input into the uplift of sensory tools, detection tuning, and access to data sources to increase detection effectiveness.
- Drive the adoption and uplift of global security programs throughout the Asia Pacific region
- Convey complicated technical analysis to senior management via investigation synopses, graphical depictions of attacks, and comprehensive presentations.
- Act as a liaison to senior business leaders, including those outside of the Technology Division, during security investigations and incidents
- Respond to regulatory requests regarding security incidents, as well as the relevant protective and detective security measures.
- Report the status of ongoing incidents, as well as the follow-up actions for resolved incidents, to regional and global management
- Support Compliance, regulatory, or litigation related investigations by coordinating e-discovery, evidence collection and other such activities.
- Participate in a 24x7 coverage model to prevent and remediate security threats against the Banks global business network.