Trading Assistant (Equity Derivatives) – Top-tier Investment Bank
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aptitude Asia
- 24 nov. 17 2017-11-24
Our client is a top-tier investment bank globally, they are looking to hire a high caliber, will strong business sense Trading Assistant to support a group of professional traders in Equity Derivatives desk.
- Assist a group of professional traders on trade bookings, and intra-/end-of-day trade recaps for trade life cycle management.
- Resolve PnL issue to ensure the accuracy of all trade entries and internal compliance.
- Compliance under strong control framework.
- Maintain and enhance spreadsheets and tools used by the desk.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or relevant.
- 2+ years experience in a trading floor environment, ideally supporting the Equity derivatives trading desk.
- Self-starter, self-learning individual, demonstrate a strong desire to learn.
- Strong interest in financial markets and understanding of complex products.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, effective communication and presentations skills.
- Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, good coding skills in VBA and/or Python.
To apply, please kindly send your CV to Donna (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks.