Transformation Program Coordinator
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
The Transformation Program Director will be responsible for delivering the multi-year Client Experience Digital Transformation Program for Asia in a fast-paced agile environment. This role requires a strategic and creative thinker and influencer to plan and oversee the Overall Program, and interact directly with the individual project teams guiding, mentoring and coaching them to deliver as expected.
- Program Planning - Plan and track delivery of all activities, at a Program and Project Level.
- Provide regular, metrics driven updates to business and executive stakeholders and sponsors on the program status and risks.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and project risks.
- Evaluate Program Cost and Resource, present budget forecast and resource burn-down.
- Establish strong relationship with technology, Operations, Legal and Compliance, and Stakeholders and Sponsors.
- Develop and Manage Program Governance Policies and Framework.
- Coordinate between Regional Centers and Head Office
- Develop program evaluation framework to assess areas of strength and improvements.
- Contribution to the digital transformation of BNP Paribas
- Sourcing of providers, technologies and human resources
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Minimum 10 years of Project/Program Management Experience in delivering large scale Digital Transformation Program using agile methodologies, including roles of influence and consistent interactions with Senior Business Leadership.
- Experience in Banking Industry is preferred.
- Experience in managing projects, resourcing, financials and timelines. Working with geographically distributed and diverse group of people.
- Proven leader with successful track record driving large scale, complex programs, in web/ digital business, accompanied with excellent inter-personal skills to resolve competing views.
- Excellent planning and communication skills. Ability to communicate and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute against deliverables.
- Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment by working collaboratively with stakeholders, regionally and globally.
- Role can be based in Hong Kong OR Singapore