Transformation and Operations Manager - Contact Centre Business
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 sept. 17
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Transformation and Operations Manager.
In this role, you will
- Deliver transformational changes in contact centre operational performance through initiatives which are fully aligned with the related global programmes.
- Ensure input to a rigorous business case discipline and assist in the formulation and application of clear and explicit key performance index
- Bring in new process and innovative technology, exploit and leverage on available system features in order to develop new business opportunities aligning a broad understanding of the business strategy, current practices and system capabilities internally and externally
- Provide a high level of momentum for transformational change whilst ensuring commonality of solutions and standardization of product and process, in conjunction with customer group and key stakeholders
- Ensure local teams are focused on delivering against global initiatives whilst ensuring those same global imperatives are reflective of the business needs
- Monitor project status and manage related project key stakeholder teams to achieve common goals and deliverables from Contact Centre perspectives. Support subject matter expertise on change programmes within tight budgets and aggressive timelines.
- Manage and work with individuals across functions and operate effectively in a highly matrixed role on a local and global basis.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in a relevant banking related discipline an advantage
- Previous experience in managing change programmes is essential
- Past experience in banking industry is required
- Good understanding of various Retail Banking and Wealth Management business in particular knowledge in contact centre is advantage
- Strong project management planning skills
- Attentive to details, independent, sensible and assertive to negotiate with different stakeholders
- Effective in both spoken and written communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009RDU
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited