VP/SVP - Structured Finance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 24 oct. 17 2017-10-24
About the client Our client is one of the leading banks headquartered in the Greater China. To cope with their rapid expansion of the business, they are now looking for Structured Finance talent to join their office in Hong Kong.
- Identify market opportunities in areas of leveraged financing, asset-backed financing, project finance, refinancing and acquisition etc.
- Carry out financial analysis, due diligence, financial modellings and valuation
- Conduct credit research, analysis and prepare credit proposals
- Develop and secure new and existing client relationships and prepare investment presentations and reports
- Negotiate with different stakeholders in major terms of financing and transactions
- University Degree in Finance/ Economics or related discipline
- At least 4 years' relevant experience, candidates with Big 4 audit background are highly preferred
- Sound knowledge in banking operations, regulatory requirements by SFC, HKMA etc.
- Independent, team-player with exceptional quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Charles Hui at Charles.Hui@jobs.hudson.com quoting ref no. HK or call +852 2919 6209 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.