VP, Compliance Project Management
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 09 nov. 17 2017-11-09
An Excellent Opportunity for a Seasoned Project Manager to Join a Large Regional Financial Crime Compliance Transformation & Project Management function…..
Our client is a leading international bank with diversified businesses in Asia servicing retail, high-net-worth, corporate and institutional clients. As part of the group's commitment in strengthening and further developing Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) and Risk Management, the bank is seeking seasoned project managers to join the Regional FCC Project Management function, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of the FCC Project Management function, you will be part of an experienced team of Project Managers focusing on driving and implementing Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) change and enhancement initiatives for the Asia region with the aim to improve the controls and framework and improve effectiveness in managing Financial Crime Compliance risk. You will assist in the implementation of policies and procedures, identify best practices, ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements, working closely with the business on their processes. In addition, you will work on operating plans, looking into costs and capital spend. As a senior member of the team, you will be involved in project planning, project tracking, project prioritisation, impact assessment, resource managing, driving change, influencing the project sponsors, business and stakeholders, getting sign-off for the projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and ideally with project management certifications
- Minimum 10+ years experience in Project Management, Transformation, Change Management gained from Banking environment
- Experience in Regulatory or Compliance related Projects would be highly advantageous
- Excellent understanding of project lifecycle, transformation frameworks, project methodologies and best practice techniques
- Experience in project leadership, work streams and people management
- Experience in managing financials and budgets would be beneficial
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent Communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 216159. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.