VP, Conglomerates (Blue-chips), Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Executive Access
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Our client is a leading global investment bank with strong Corporate Banking businesses in the region. They are currently looking for VP in the Conglomerates Sector (bluechips) in their Corporate Banking space.
- Regional Exposure
- Large Corporates Clients Coverage
- Highly Rewarded
Reporting to the Regional Head of Corporate Banking the successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing clientele base in the conglomerates sector and generating targeted revenue growth. You will be cross-selling Loans, FX and Rates, DCM and Transaction Banking products to the clients.
Successful Candidates will have:
- A relevant university degree
- At least 8 years of Corporate Banking experience, preferably 5 years with Bluechips or Redchips focus, those with relevant experience in other sectors will also be considered
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Experience in deal structuring, including pricing and transactions.
- Strong credit analysis skills
If you have strong clients facing and analytical skills and you're keen to work for a leading bank, contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via email@example.com Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience.