VP, Finance Project, Corporate & Investment Bank
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 26 sept. 17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, an international Investment bank is seeking a high calibre finance project manger/ finance professional to join their finance transformation team.
You will be a key member of the APAC Finance Change Management team, responsible for leading all business process and operating model change initiatives for the APAC business. In addition, you will support the broader Finance change roadmap including the global and enterprise driven projects, regional strategic and operational changes driven by the business and/or external regulatory change.
- Plans and executes projects with a high level of complexity and uncertainty including managing project scope, requirements changes, multiple and competing demands and priorities, as well as determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk using appropriate fact-based metrics / assumptions.
- Works with busines units to ensure that the deliverables achieve the business result
- Manages the execution / production of management documents (plans, status reports, RAID log, executive presentations etc).
- Identifies and manages project costs and budgets, anticipating operational risks.
- Raises and tracks risks, issues and conflicts, removes barriers, resolves minor project issues and escalates them to management and/or stakeholders when required.
- Work with with Finance and IT Groups on all aspects of the project lifecycle, from analysis through design, testing, change readiness and implementation.
- Responsible for business requirements, stakeholder analysis, functional specification, testing approach, use/test cases, and change readiness planning.
- Influence the project scope and solution, based on thorough understanding the business needs, and the related technical and business architecture,
- Responsible for functional and integration testing, where required, including analysis and documentation of test results.
- Provide consulting services to business stakeholders, offering subject matter expertise on feasibility of initiatives and proposed solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting /Business Administration.
- 10+ years of experience in finance & accounting role with previous experience working in a change management function or finance project, within Financial Services.
- Experience with various project delivery methodologies, such as Waterfall, Iterative, and/or Agile.
- Strong commercial acumen, knowledge and understanding of banking ennvironment and regulatory environment
- Strong functional knowledge / experience of Finance processes and controls.
- In-depth understanding of Finance data and process flows front to back.
For a confidential enquire, please feel free to reach out to Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the role.