VP, Internal Audit, Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
Our client is a global expanding asset manager who is looking for a regional auditor to manage regional audits based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of International Audit based offshore you will work in a stand alone role covering various business areas and having high visibility and access to senior leaders throughout the organisation.
Typically, this position is involved in activities such as:
- The preparation of detailed programs for audit
- The review of complex financial or management systems and related processes and procedure to determine efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with accounting practices and standards.
- The review and evaluation of internal controls and their application in the financial or management operations.
- Providing advice and consultation to other auditors regarding the review of business area controls.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in financial services as an auditor or operational risk professional. Excellent written and spoke English and Mandarin languages skills are needed for this role.