VP, Project Manager, Financial Services
- Competitive Salary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager with experience and knowledge in APAC regulatory environment to join a well-established oversea bank for a group integration project. My Client has different affiliates in the region which include corporate and commercial bank; securities; Trustee and asset management business; they are looking to integrate all affiliates into one brand and increase awareness of the group in the market.
- Collaborate with senior management among affiliates within the group which includes corporate and commercial Bank, Trust Bank, and Securities on executing the integration project focus on the Asian region, and not limited to Hong Kong.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and to ensure that the procedure, rules, regulations, and promulgated laws governing project management are well adhered to.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Establish change management with impacted departments to ensure changes are communicated
- University graduate majoring in business/computer science/ information system management are preferred
- Strong Project management experience in financial services sector
- With good understanding of the regulatory requirements such as SFC and HKMA
- Certified PMP and process improvement experience preferred
- Strong presentation; interpersonal and communication skills as well as change mind-set
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Louis Fan on +852 2847 9961 or by email on email@example.com or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role VP, Project Manager, Financial Services. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.