VP, Team Lead, Fraud Risk Management
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 09 juin 18 2018-06-09
A Leadership opportunity to be leading and managing a team in Fraud Risk Management for a Leading International Banking Group, focusing on Retail Banking business....
Our client is an international banking group with full banking services offering to its retail, high-net-worth, corporate and institutional clientele. As part of a strategic group growth plan, an outstanding and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fraud Risk Management professional to lead a team focusing on supporting Retail Banking business and credit risk in Hong Kong.
Reporting to Head of Retail Banking Risk Operations and Fraud Management Head, you will lead, manage and further develop a sizable team focusing on Fraud Risk, Fraud Control and Management within Retail Banking business, while providing oversight to authorization and support teams offshore. You will conduct regular assessment of strategy for fraud detection, prevention, and investigation, ensure effective system, operating procedure and control framework are in place and aligned with regulatory requirement and group policy, and maintain a strong relationship with relevant internal and external parties. You will also be the key point for fraud issues and escalations, recommendation and improvement on operational effectiveness of all controls, monitoring and managing potential controls / process problems, providing regular control assessments. In addition, you will stay abreast with the latest fraud trends, provide training and lead awareness programs on fraud management within the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree
- Minimum 8+ years relevant experience in Fraud Risk / Audit / Investigation, Credit Risk Operations / Governance, or Forensics gained from Banking, Insurance, Consultancies and / or Big 4 with Financial Services clientele
- Experience in Retail Banking would be highly advantageous
- Familiar with banking industry and the regulatory environment
- Strong analytical as well as project management skills
- Proven Team Leadership / Management experience
- Good stakeholder management and relationship management skills
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in Cantonese and English
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 or send your resume to email@example.com quoting reference number AH 222664.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only