Valuations Controller - Equities
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 13 déc. 17
Do you love working with challenging products? Are you a great with numbers? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– Run and manage processes by which Valuation Product Controllers collect market data and comparing to internal marks
– Take ownership of reserves calculation and price testing process for different products
– Run and manage Fair Value Hierarchy and prudential valuations process
– Take responsibilities in compilation and submitting of results for regional and global MIS reporting
– Implement standardization, automation of process and perform UAT where necessary
– Review and management of the work performed outsourced valuation team provided by a strategic partner
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the Equities Valuations Controlling Services (VCS) team, a dynamic and diverse team of finance professionals. The team is part of the Group Finance organization.
Your experience and skills
– University graduate in Finance related discipline (strong analytical skills demonstrated by maths / science qualifications is an advantage)
– At least 5 years of relevant experience in Valuation Control with specific exposure to Equity products
– Proficient in Excel
– Prior experience on Microsoft Access & VBA would be an advantage
– Able to handle internal clients and stakeholders at various status levels
– Able to work independently and have solid problem analytical skills
– A team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written, and a strong work ethic
– Someone can drive process improvements
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.