Vice President, Capital Raising - International Hedge Fund
- 75K - 85K HKD Per Month + Attractive Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Strachan Clark
- 12 mars 18 2018-03-12
International Hedge Fund seeking to recruit a fundraiser to raise assets across various investment strategies to expand growing AUM. This individual should have an understanding of the institutional marketing process, be able to effectively articulate the investment philosophy and strategies of client, be able to cultivate a strong network in the marketplace to win mandates, and be equipped to lead the sales process from opening the door to closing the sale, bringing in the necessary management and investment team resources along the way. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can identify, prioritise and gain access to new investors.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Between 3 - 8 years of experience in an Institutional Fundraising role / Investor Relations / Equity Sales / Private Equity or Hedge Fund Sales with a well-regarded private equity firm, fund of funds, placement agent, hedge fund or private equity investment consultant.
- Either an established track record of raising assets from sophisticated institutional buyers such as endowments, foundations, public & corporate plans, and larger family offices or desire to do so
- Solid theoretical and practical private equity investment knowledge preffered
- Strong business judgment.
- The ability to effectively execute a majority of the sales process on his/her own.
- A skilled long-term relationship-builder with excellent client-facing instincts.
- A self-starter who is hard working and results oriented.
- Maturity, polish and personal presence to effectively interface with sophisticated prospects and clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - the ability to present ideas with precision and conviction.
- A passion for excellence.
- An entrepreneurial bent and a “roll-up-the-sleeves” orientation.
- Organised, thorough and detail-oriented.
- A natural team-oriented individual who is able to partner effectively with other senior colleagues.
- Must be comfortable with travel which can be extensive at times, particularly around targeted fundraising periods.
- Easygoing and able to work well with different personality types and with colleagues across functions and global geographies.
- A high degree of integrity and professionalism.