Vice President, Internal Audit
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BOC International
- 24 nov. 17 2017-11-24
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Perform audit assignments with coverage in private banking / investment banking business;
- Provide independent and objective assurance service to improve the Group’s risk awareness and control effectiveness;
- Assist in further upgrade of Division’s efficiency, service standards and work quality;
- Carry out ad hoc inspections;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of relevant experience in Internal Audit, Internal Control, Compliance or Operational Risk, gained from Financial Services
- Good knowledge of regulations, compliance and risk related to investment bank or private bank environment
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin / Cantonese)
- Proficient in PC skills (e.g. Excel and MS Office Applications)
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)