Vice President, Operations
- Competitive Salary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
Our client is a leading payment solution provider. Due to their expansion, they are now looking for a Vice President, Operations to join their team. Based in Hong Kong and report to President, APAC. It is a senior leadership role accountable for service delivery, project management and compliance.
- Develop service quality initiatives, monitor and deliver high quality service delivery (SLA) for clients
- Work with internal support team and monitor the project progress
- Provide direction, maintain strategy and align with company policies to avoid interruption to operations
- Communicate with C-level stakeholders to determine annual project plan and negotiate for resource allocation
- Understand regulatory compliance risk, ensure business units meet regulatory compliance, monitor enterprise risk such as AML, Data Privacy etc. in Asia Pacific markets
- Manage budget and ensure the project delivery on time
- Bachelor degree in information technology or related discipline
- At least 15 years’ experience, at least 5 years on senior leadership role from payment/banking industries.
- Proven experience in service delivery, compliance and managing large scale integration projects
- Possess “big picture” view with excellent project planning, diplomacy and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, able to work with multicultural stakeholders
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ivy Tsoi on +852 2847 9954 or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role “Vice President, Operations”. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.