* Systematic Quantitative Fixed Income Java Developer - Hong Kong / Tokyo *
- Excellent Remuneration
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pinpoint Asia Limited
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
High-profile, front-office quant development role; Mission-critical Fixed Income trading system; Looking for excellent OO developer with strong analytical skills; Strong Math experience highly preferred; Excellent growth potential and remuneration
The candidate will be involved in the design and development of the firm's front-office cross-asset structuring, quoting, pricing and risk analytics platform (including rates, credit, bonds, drvt).
A strong interest in learning about the business will contribute to the candidate's success in the team. The position provides opportunities for interaction with many business users including traders, quants, sales as well as active engagement with other quant and technology teams in the firm.
The role requires someone who is self-motivated, quick-learning and comfortable working across numerous technologies, and who can take ownership of critical problems and work throughout the full project lifecycle from problem analysis to successful timely delivery of the solution.
- Strong software engineering, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven years of experience in mission-critical Java Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic; Can-do attitude; Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Fundamental understanding of Mathematics / quantitative knowledge
- Exposure to mission-critical front office environment
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Systematic Quantitative Fixed Income Java Developer - Hong Kong / Tokyo in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) * Low-Latency Trading Network Architect/Engineer - Global Quantitative Trading Firm (Sydney / Hong Kong) *
2) * Lead/Senior Front Office EQ DRVT/Swaps C++/Java Developer - Elite Global Investment Bank (Sydney / Tokyo / Hong Kong) *
3) * Ultra Low-Latency FPGA Developer (Green-field Electronic Trading System) - Elite Global Investment Bank (HK, Tokyo, Sydney) *