Agile Test Automation Engineer
- Budapest, Hongrie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 23 févr. 18 2018-02-23
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Quality Assurance and Production Management (QAPM) division is responsible for the Testing, Assurance and Application Support for a range of custom Front, Middle and Back office applications used to support the business processes within Morgan Stanley.
We are looking for a hands-on QA professional in the Budapest office to lead and build a test function for critical internal business applications. You will be responsible for multiple test and QA functions within the global QA organization. This position requires an individual with strong testing skills and a highly analytical approach. You will be working independently as well as overseeing and routing testing activity with other teams. In addition, you will need to work closely with the development and QA teams in order to manage, improve and automate the QA and testing processes followed by the group. The clients are based locally and in offshore locations (London, New York, India, Tokyo and Hong Kong).
- Design and implement automated test solutions for web based applications by leveraging existing tools
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously that will require: requirements gathering by working closely with Operations and Development Teams, test planning and test execution
- Participate in Quality Assurance best practices and contribute to process improvements
- Report on project and testing status
- Experience in Software Testing/Development
- Hands-on knowledge of the following technical skills:
- Linux systems
- Scripting (Perl or Python or Shell or other)
- JAVA programming knowledge
- Test automation experience
- Experience with test management tools (like JIRA, ALM, other)
- Excellent verbal and written skills are necessary
- Excellent data analysis skills
- UI Test Automation with Selenium
- Agile experience
- Backend test automation experience
- Experience with performance and stress testing frameworks
- RDBMS, schema and SQL (Sybase or DB2 preferred)
- Experience of Investment Banking
- ISTQB or other Test certification
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.