Business Manager and Admin Assistant
- Budapest, Hongrie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 24 sept. 17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Internal Audit Business Manager and Admin Assistant is responsible for resource management, audit operations objectives and executives support for the local Internal Audit team.
The position is for part-time, 20 hours/week.
The Internal Audit Business Manager and Admin Assistant has primary responsibility for reviewing and managing changes to the audit plan, maintaining the team’s schedule for resource deployment in central databases, conducting analysis on resource utilization and overseeing adjustments. The Internal Audit Business Manager and Admin Assistant supports strategic planning, talent management and operations initiatives. The Internal Audit Business Manager and Admin Assistant enables effective capacity management for their business line and timely and effective delivery of work across IAD. The Internal Audit Business Manager and Admin Assistant also helps local Internal Audit officers with recurring management reporting, travel management, supply management, onboarding of new hires, organizing various local and corporate initiated events. Communications skills, precise and independent work are essential.
The Internal Audit Business Manager and Admin Assistant will deliver the following services co-operating with other Internal Audit Business Managers and Budapest Admin Assistants:
- Business management: Prepare proposal for the local audit team’s travel and training budget and monitor spend after approval. Monitor the local team’s mandatory training requirement. Generate Monthly Status Summary Reports for supervision by US, EMEA and Asia.
- Audit Planning: Coordinate updates to rolling quarterly audit plan based on department priorities/changes. Monitor and report MRA, MRIA and issue closure verification status.
- Resource Management: Maintain accurate and detailed resource schedule and analyze data. Review time and forecast entry data for team and follow up to support accuracy. Monitor the team’s software requirements and participate in annual IT budget planning.
- Talent Management: Monitor hiring process and confirm proper procedure followed with terminations. Facilitate talent assessment, engagement, training, certification, onboarding and award (John J. Mack, STAR, Audit Director Awards) activities. Coordinate the local Internal Audit team’s participation in recruitment events, school committees etc.
- Operations: Participate in meetings with IAD Operations and support operations initiatives and communications. Support adherence to firm and department policies and procedures. Help prepare properly edited, clear communication messages to employees and agency temps. Maintain group’s SharePoint site. Provide help with seating of newly hired employees, give early warning when team have difficulties with seating. In case of larger office moves, make sure that individual seating is arranged. Act as key contact regarding Chinese wall access. Monitor and periodically update the local Internal Audit team’s Business Continuity Plan. Manage various office supplies for the local team. Help with the organization of various company events like Open Forums, Town Halls, Career Month and Volunteer Month.
- Executives support: Calendar management of selected officers, meeting arrangements, petty cash reimbursement. Provide support for Visitors, including programs, seating and meetings with selected people. Arrange flights and accommodation for business travel of the local team following the necessary approval. Provide guidance to travelers to ensure compliance with Morgan Stanley’s guidance and department goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Use of Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel
- Business management or project management experience
- Bachelor's degree
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.