- Budapest, Hongrie Budapest Budapest HU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking for an innovative operations engineer to join our operational tooling team. We are looking for a candidate that enjoys technology, is passionate about learning, and enjoys agile development. Key responsibilities include productionizing critical operational scripts & processes, facilitating knowledge sharing efforts between various organisations within ENS, and remediation of any script, process, or functionality failure that occurs during job execution.
This candidate will also be responsible for designing and building automated code deployment systems that simplify development work and make our work more consistent and predictable. This will be done through orchestrating environment deployment from testing code, setting up reoccuring jobs to run scripts, and using the automated release toolsets like Jenkins to ensure end to end validation checkpoints for business critical sources.
Lastly, this candidate will be responsible for creating mechanisms/architectures that enable rapid recovery, repair and cleanup of faulty migrations with good understanding of fault tolerance and failure domains. The role will
create automated tests that easily plug into our automated code pipelinePlan sprints with the overall team.
- Fluent in a scripting language
- Experience in developing in a team environment (source control, code review, issue tracking)
- Documentation and process improvement working with remote ops teams
- Strong verbal and written skills required to interact with a global teams and customers
- Strong English verbal and written skills Move fast, break things, and determine how to fix them
- Python and Perl development; particularly if some experience is in developing RESTful interfaces
- Proficient in Linux/Unix, configuration management, including shell scripting
- Excellent problem solving skills, in particular a methodical approach to dealing with problems across distributed systems
- Experience developing or working with frameworks for infrastructure provisioning and management
- Experience developing with Continuous Integration and Delivery in an iterative software development style
- BS or MS in engineering or computer science, or other technically-oriented scientific degree Splunk familiarity
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.