Reporting Analyst - Risk management
- Budapest, Hongrie Budapest Budapest HU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
See job description for details
You have certainly come across risk. What aspects of life are not subject to it? Are you a risk taker or a risk averse? In an investment bank like Morgan Stanley, risk management is at the cornerstone of all our activities. As a reporting analyst you will gain insight into how the Risk Reporting team supports the Risk Department in managing market and credit risk and we will open a continuous learning opportunity for you where you can grow and develop both your technical, business and professional skillsets.
The Risk Reporting team in Budapest works closely with global and regional reporting teams including New York, London and Asia. We are responsible for developing and maintaining the market and credit risk Reporting framework for the Risk Department. The team collaborates with partners across the globe from many different business and technology groups.
• Manage and support market and credit risk reporting activities
• Takes responsibility and ownership of coverage areas and active projects
• Develop and maintain automated reporting output using multiple available technologies
• Liaise and coordinate with reporting colleagues, business and technology partners
• Create ad-hoc reports and analysis
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong Excel skills and ability to create and modify Excel macros (VBA scripting)
• Knowledge of SQL querying language
• Experience using QlikView/QlikSense products is a plus
• Very good command of English
• Willingness to learn
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Professional experience or interest in risk or financial data management
• Self motivator and team player with strong interpersonal skills
What do we offer to you?
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. Our philosoph y is one that offers flexibility and balances personal lifestyles. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV here.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.