Structured Rates Valuation Controller and Team Lead
- Budapest, Hongrie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 25 sept. 17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,300 offices in 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking for Structured Rates Valuation Controller and Team Lead for our Budapest Office.
The Morgan Stanley Valuation Review Group is part of the firm?s Finance organization (Financial Control Group). The team that has been existing in Budapest since 2007 is an integrated and vital part of the global operation as they represent 60% of the entire global team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monthly independent valuation of the global Structured Rates portfolio using external data sources
- Working with exotic interest rates derivatives, such as caps, floors, swaptions, CMS, digital and barrier options, hybrids, inflation products
- Preparing summaries on review results for senior finance executives and the Trading Desks
- Enhancing and streamlining existing working processes
- Understanding global financial markets, following up market movements and understanding impact on the business
- Project work as required on new systems and functionality enhancements
- Leading a team of valuation risk controllers covering a global inventory
- Ability to assimilate complex information rapidly
- Strong finance background as well as knowledge of Structured Rates products
- Ability to identify, analyze, condense, and articulate complicated ideas and findings clearly and succinctly
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Fluency in English
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.