Associate, Data & Analytics
- Not Specified
- Gurgaon, Haryana, Inde Gurgaon Haryana IN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 mai 18 2018-05-24
An Associate within ARWM will work in a team environment and will be responsible for the risk analytics, applications and processes to generate and maintain the same. Contribute to both strategic and tactical projects providing analytics.
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock Solutions (BRS) provides clients with customized solutions to their most complex capital markets-driven and investment process challenges. This is accomplished through a combination of proprietary risk analytics and investment systems with the financial markets and business process expertise that comes from being a part of BlackRock, one of the largest participants in the capital markets.
The BRS-ARWM (Aladdin Risk for Wealth Management) team within BlackRock Solutions supports both BlackRock and external BRS clients by providing analytical reporting to help clients understand their portfolio risk, exposures, and performance of portfolios on enterprise-wide levels.
To promote higher level of fiduciary standards, ARWM builds framework to measure the risk of the underlying investments and deliver both tools and market insights. With the shift in focus everywhere to “building better portfolios”, there is a significantly increased need to natively and broadly model “funds” in Aladdin:
Evolve the Retail client conversation from product pushing to consultative portfolio construction Provide close to a turnkey solution to asset allocators/owners for assessing the risk of fund investments Gain better intelligence on competitor funds’ risk and performance
The Associate will join the Funds Modeling team in Gurgaon under BRS-ARWM. This team models the exposures of funds in Aladdin, and assesses the risk of fund holdings for our clients.
An Associate within ARWM will work in a team environment and will be responsible for the risk analytics, applications and processes to generate and maintain the same. Contribute to both strategic and tactical projects to ensure that the platform remains most up to date in providing high quality analytics in a fast paced, continuously changing business environment.
- Create and maintain risk analytics for a large part of the Mutual Fund and ETF universe across the globe
- Develop good understanding of risk models, scenario analysis and stress testing. Develop subject matter expertise in analyzing fund risk and their drivers for funds across asset classes.
- Continuously streamline and automate the funds data management and risk generation process through production and engineering improvements
- Engage, co-ordinate with various groups located globally both internally and externally on multiple projects
- Serve as a leader within the function and take ownership of the assigned project; leadership responsibilities may include managing people, and their career growth, as well
- Follow the Global markets on a daily basis to understand how macro-economic factors affect client portfolios’ risks and investment decisions
- Post Graduate - MBA (Finance) from reputed institute
- Technical Undergrad degree with a professional certification like CFA/FRM.
- Relevant experience in the Mutual Fund and ETF industry
- Candidate must possess good knowledge of fixed income, equity and derivative instruments
- Knowledge of portfolio risk concepts (VaR, volatility, tracking error) will be an added advantage
- Basic understanding of Capital Markets
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA and/or statistical packages such as R, will be an added advantage
- Good Spoken and Written Communication skills, should be able to converse freely with global counterparts
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills and an ability to identify problems, design and articulate solutions, and implement change
- Deliver high level of service through responsiveness and accuracy & has an eye for detail
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with changing priorities
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Able to self-study and motivate and learn new concepts with minimal guidance
- Work with teams in multi-office, multi-country environment across several time zones
- Flexibility of shift timings
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer—M/F/D/V.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.