- Gurgaon, Haryana, Inde
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 sept. 17
Lieu de travail : Gurgaon, Haryana, IndeThe Role
Moody's Global Communications team is hiring a Communications Associate to join its team, enhancing and expanding its CRM capabilities as well as capacity for more frequent, transparent and insightful analytics in support of its media activities.
A key reporting area and first phase priority for this role will be coverage (share of voice) analysis of global media tracking through secondary research content analysis and data analysis. This focuses on coverage of Moody's Corporation and subsidiaries - Moody's Investors Service and Moody's Analytics, its affiliates and competitors.
The bulk of the crm and analysis work will be conducted using third party vender Factiva and MS-Excel, and will need to support the global roll out of that service to ensure effective implementation. This will support the global team's capabilities in relation to contact management, daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis and which may be drawn from other media monitoring sources.
The analysis will need to be globally consistent. The vast proportion of the analysis is done in English but if the candidate has any additional language skills (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, others) this will be helpful although not essential. The work will involve close collaboration with colleagues in Asia, the Americas and EMEA. The goal is to provide deep insights on coverage in Global media on the credit ratings agencies and Capital markets
The role reports to the Manager- Global Communications team.
Facilitating Communications Strategy: Design, Planning, Execution through gathering and analysis of data
Measurement of Results: Reporting, Analytics & Other Data
• Tracking of critical media for coverage on Capital Markets, Credit rating and Corporate Communications
• Develop and manage data collection strategies and establish quality controls to ensure data integrity
• Perform routine data analysis and present meaningful insights and findings
Creating and maintaining efficient and iterative processes
• Assist in developing cross functional process maps and drive change in processes and systems to streamline workflow and increase efficiency.
• Coordinate various ad hoc projects (e.g., creating presentations, creating process manuals).
• Strong academic background. Bachelor's degree required.
• Have a work experience in Secondary Research and/or Media tracking
• Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills. Use of Macros in excel would be an advantage
• Knowledge of the Financial / Capital markets / Credit Rating Agencies and global media helpful
• Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
• Sound judgment-capable of developing independent opinion and defending own views
• Additional languages as stated earlier are helpful but not essential
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.