- Gurgaon, Haryana, Inde
- CDI, Plein-temps
Sr Cybersecurity Engineer
Lieu de travail : Gurgaon, Haryana, IndeThe Senior Cybersecurity Engineer - Operations will maintain system health, configuration, perform changes, upgrades, patching and recommend new technologies, for Moody's Information Security systems such as firewalls, proxies, single sign-on, VPN, etc. The individual will also assist teams responsible for executing projects, providing guidance on how to integrate new technologies and solutions into the operational environment. The successful candidate will have a strong background in the areas of business process and service desk ticketing systems, security best practices standards (ISO, NIST, COBIT), and audit and regulatory frameworks such as SOX. Strong documentation skills are also crucial to being successful in this role.
• Function as lead Cybersecurity Operations engineer for several security systems (e.g. single sign-on, internet certificate issuance, endpoint anti-malware, endpoint encryption) and backup for other systems (firewall, VPN, content filtering, wireless network access). Maintain system health, monitoring, patch levels and vulnerability management, as well as end of life management.
• Oversee and maintain the Log Archiving (Splunk) platform. Supervise and provide leadership to the Splunk operations team, following up on incidents, designing and implementing enhancements, and providing reports to management which include meaningful metrics.
• Provide Cybersecurity operational support to infrastructure teams for upgrades and enhancements to current security technologies.
• Keeps abreast of current technologies in Information Security, making recommendations for changes or upgrades, enhancements and presenting proposals to management and other team members.
• Produce and maintain operational processes and procedures for use by all support personnel
• Work within current change management processes to apply system updates and patches, provide 3rd level support for supported security tools.
• Remain up to date with current attack methods and characteristics in order to identify threats in support during incidents.
• Maintain and grow our current and future partner relationships.
• Carry out triage on raised incidents and support the incident management process.
• Maintain and align Moody's Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs.
Cyber Security Services
• Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in the IT industry and at least 3 years of experience in Information Security or closely related fields.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of hands on experience with at least two of the following technology platforms or areas
1. Palo Alto FW
2. BlueCoat Proxy
3. Pulse Secure VPN
4. Aruba Clear Pass Policy Manager
6. MFA/SSO technologies (Okta, ADFS, etc)
• Strong understanding of DNS and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
• Experience with cloud security (AWS/Azure) is a plus
• BS or BA degree, preferably in technology/business or equivalent.
• Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM or PMP are a plus.
• Strong knowledge of regulatory standards that govern Information Security practices such as SOX, PCI, and state and federal privacy laws.
• Experience working with Microsoft Windows in an Active Directory environment, including group-based security and group policy.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking including basic firewall and packet filtering concepts.
• Experience with ISO-27002, NIST and/or SANS CSC aligned security program.
• Working knowledge of Splunk as both a user (searching, reporting, alerting) and an administrator.
• Experience with shell scripting or PowerShell a plus.
• Thinking with a security mindset. The successful candidate has a strong IT background with in depth knowledge of several key security practice areas: identity and access management; application security; audit and regulatory; security operations.
• Ability to maintain a high performing, motivated team, and adapt direction to accommodate changes in priorities.
• Process driven approach to managing security controls and customer touch points.
• Ability to analyze complex problems in a methodical manner and work through to resolution.
• Strong vendor management skills, including performance metrics, conflict resolution and work prioritization.
• Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to interact directly with customers that do not have an IT background.
• Strong presentation skills involving large and of varying IT background audiences
• Proven ability to work within a large enterprise that spans multiple continents, is governed by change management and has a tiered support model.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.