VP- Functional and Automation Engineer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
GOS Operations IT are looking for a Senior Test Lead who will partner & collaborate with IT & business partners to create an automated, generic, sustainable, cost efficient & scalable test execution framework and to deliver functional enhancements to existing bank infrastructure.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- A challenging and interesting permanent position as Senior Test Lead in an international and dynamic environment working within an Agile/DevOps team. You will position the services to support the adoption of Agile, DevOPS and cloud initiatives
- A platform to build your functional and non-functional Test Automation skills. Showcasing your skills through delivery of business and technical test cases. With the opportunity to lead, define and implement the quality assurance and application environment management strategies for GOS OPS IT
- Opportunity to build & implement end to end testing automation strategy
- Opportunity to improve overall automation maturity, coverage & establish testing standards & processes. Handle the work pipeline by maintaining a holistic overview of all activities underway for the business domain and handling business and partner expectations
- Opportunity to create continuous testing cycle aligned to DevOps Pipeline as well as set the design & coding standards of the automation suite
- Work within a multi-functional scrum team and will take on other tasks such as business analysis, manual testing and release management depending on experience and requirements
- Work in a globally distributed team that is responsible for the platform
Outstanding testing fundamentals Banking/Finance or similar knowledge would be advantageous Proficient in bug tracking and test management tool-sets (JIRA,SVN,HP-ALM and Confluence) Experience with Test Automation tooling e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, UFT Strong experience in database driven testing & validating millions of records Outstanding exposure to Test Strategy, test plan, Test design, test execution traceability matrix, test report and ensure usage of tools for optimization Highly proactive and eager to support colleagues when needed Prepared to take on responsibility for tasks and work independently Present excellent organizational and time management skills Experience of agile development processes (SCRUM) is a great plus Knowledge of software engineering lifecycle process is an added advantage Strong communication skill and vendor handling experience Experience in banking domain and in Mainframe testing is great a plus
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent and gained at least 8 years' experience as Senior Test Lead in a financial institution or comparably large organization
- Required Skill Set:
- Leading organizational change: ability to handle the successful and smooth transition from current to desired culture, practices, structure and overall organizational environment
- Responsible for overall quality, coding standards of the automated suites and being able to understand the context and detail behind the change and translate them to effective Test objectives and strategies
- Creative, analytical skills with track record in influencing senior decision makers, with an ability to drive service and process adoption across both IT and the business
- Dedicated, strong problem solving ability along with a positive, compassionate personality and can-do attitude who has the affinity to build positive relationships through outstanding partner management combined with strong client skills to deliver needs-based solutions and a best-of-class client experience
- Open and team oriented attitude showing flexibility, initiative and a high sense of responsibility
- Proficient in all testing fields (e.g. test leadership across large programs, test automation, functional, regression & performance testing)
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.