Alternative Investment Fund Administration Systems - Senior Business Analyst
- High, commensurate with experience.
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande Dublin Leinster IE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Excelsior Search
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Excellent client facing business analyst position for alternatives portfolio management and fund accounting solutions. Increase your knowledge & experience, and diversify your day with a wider variety of responsibilities, challenges and more client interaction.
This career opportunity provides the prospect to work for a well respected and very successful international business consulting and technology provider, that is expanding its European operation with the appointment of a Senior Business Analyst in Dublin for their alternative investment systems consulting team. The company is a very respected market player going through a growth phase requiring individuals with strong alternatives portfolio management and investment administration business and systems knowledge. It's a varied high profile client facing role, involving system workflow consulting, functional requirements gathering & business analysis, to implementation & systems migration and client training etc.
Appropriate applicants will have the following skills & experience:
• Key criteria is investment industry experience and familiarity with fund administration workflows and systems.
• Experience in an investment technology systems role i.e. application support, business analyst or systems / implementation consultant. This experience could have been gained working directly for an investment company, fund services / administrator, a technology provider or consultancy.
• Experience with any of the following systems would be advantageous: SS&C Advent Geneva, Temenos Multifonds, Sungard Investran or InvestOne, eFront, Vitech, Simcorp or similar in house portfolio management, fund accounting or administration systems etc.
• Strong customer focus and client interfacing ability.
• Must be self motivated, have the ability to work in a relatively autonomous role and want to contribute to the success of a growing operation.
This would be a great opportunity to develop your career with a leading market player in a high profile client-facing role for the investment industry, that will offer a lot of variety and career growth as the operation grows.