DC Pension Administrator
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
Our Client, a Global, Leading Financial Institution are looking for someone to join their growing Corporate Pensions Administration Team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Administration of a portfolio of corporate client Pension Schemes.
- Ensure that all aspects of the day to day administration of the Client Portfolio is maintained at the highest possible standard.
- Completing renewals, dealing with Financial Transactions, issuing of statements, Preparing annual reports.
- Meeting all client and members needs in a professional and efficient manner.
- Processing individual member queries.
- Corporate Pension Administration experience.
- QFA qualified or working towards same.
- Ability to work under pressure and to a high level of accuracy.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For a confidential conversation contact Cathal on email@example.com or call 0870994989