- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande Dublin Leinster IE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Elevate Partners
- 17 août 18 2018-08-17
An excellent opportunity has arisen to play a lead role in the continuing development of the finance function with a leading global brand who are expanding their operation in Dublin. The successful candidate will be number 2 to the Finance Director in what will be a very commercial role.
The Financial Controller will co-ordinate the day to day activities of the finance team, including:
- Ensuring the production of timely and accurate financial accounts and reports, including submission of group reporting within strict deadlines
- Preparation and review of financial reports for various stakeholders in the business
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Oversee the roll out of financial policies, procedures and controls across the company in accordance with Group policies.
- Assisting with forecast and budget preparation
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent accounting qualification
- Strong academics
- Strong commercial acumen
- Minimum of 1 – years PQE experience working in an industry role
If you feel you meet the criteria for this position, please apply through the link provided and we will be in touch.