Fund Accounting Supervisor
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 20 janv. 18 2018-01-20
New opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and dynamic individual in the area of Fund Accounting Supervisor.
My Client is a large international financial services company with offices located globally. Due to expansion of their Dublin offices they are currently looking for Supervisors to join the global team. The appointed Supervisor will be responsible for the oversight of a team’s production of hedge fund Net Asset Valuations, ensuring full compliance with all accounting regulations to which they are subject.
- Review of daily, weekly, and monthly Hedge Fund NAVs
- To manage the daily workflow of a number of clients within the team, meeting agreed deadlines and to maintain positive client relations.
- To supervise staff (6-8) and to provide a detailed review of their work in conjunction with the Assistant Manager in accordance with established procedures.
- Implement development planning of team members; recognise training needs of staff and to suggest courses that would be suitable for each individual.
- Investigating client issues or resolving valuation related enquiries.
- Ensure good communication with the Assistant Manager to ensure awareness of all issues within the team
- 4 years Fund Accounting experience incorporating the above key responsibilities
- Team leadership skills
- Knowledge of various domiciliation legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of Hedge Fund accounting
- A third level qualification
For more information in this role, please contact Keith Dawson on Tel: 01 874 6770 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org