Indirect Tax Manager
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
Our client a large global corporation operating in the retail sector is looking to hire an Indirect Tax Manager. Role will report into the CFO and will liaise with the senior management team across the firm both locally and internationally. You will be the “go to person” for all Indirect Tax matters locally in Ireland and will advise the business on all excise, customs and VAT tax matters which impact on the business.
- You will manage all Indirect Tax matters for the firm here in Ireland and be the Indirect Tax expert locally here in Ireland for the firm providing both an advisory and consultative function to the business.
- You will be responsible for keeping abreast of all indirect tax legislative changes and market updates.
- Other aspects of your role will involve all tax filing, reporting and working with other internal departments including compliance, stock, pricing and sales.
- The role will also involve working on both local and cross border projects for the group on indirect tax related matters.
- Must hold the Irish tax qualification (AITI)
- You will have circa 5 years indirect tax experience from operating in the retail sector (excise, customs & VAT)
- Knowledge of accounting software SAP or JDE will be highly advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.