Investment Analyst-Real Estate
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 19 sept. 17
Our client is an award winning property development firm has an exciting opportunity available for a dynamic, polished professional looking to develop their career in real estate.
- Working directly with and in support of the Property Managers required to include, amongst other things, the execution of new transactions and management of the existing property portfolio.
- Critical analysis of investment propositions to include the preparation of financial analysis and modelling and detailed investment appraisals.
- Working with agents and professional advisors (legal, tax, surveyors, other) and preparing status reports to execute transactions.
- Liaising with banks and negotiating bank terms for property purchases where required.
- Post-acquisition property management to include the provision of regular investment updates, financial reporting, ensuring all tax obligations are complied with etc.
- Preparing correspondence for potential investors and their advisors to update them on existing and potential investments.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts.
- Ad hoc preparation of information following investor requests.
- Monitoring the property investment market for potential opportunities.
- Degree or Masters level in business/accounting/finance or engineering related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in professional services or an agency.
- Strong general administration skills and a high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- A strong commercial outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and other professional.
- Excellent numeracy and written skills.
if you meet the above requirements and would like to obtain a full job brief please contact Kevin Menton on 018746770 for a confidential conversation.
"Your the specialist in your sector, were the specialist in recruitment"