Investment Fund Consultant
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mason Alexander
- 02 janv. 18 2018-01-02
Our client specialises in advising asset managers on operational, governance, risk and compliance issues relevant to the establishment and ongoing management of offshore funds and are retained by some of the world’s leading asset managers.
- Advising fund promoters on a wide range of compliance, operational and governance issues relevant to the establishment and operation of investment funds across all of the leading offshore centres.
- Acting as a director of / consultant to various investment funds.
- Assisting funds in meeting the substance requirements of both UCITS and AIFMD.
- Representing the firm to clients, legal advisors, audit firms, administrators and custodians.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in the funds / investment / risk management industry
- Detailed understanding of mutual/hedge fund operations and/or trustee issues
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Clarity of analysis and of expression, both verbal and oral
- Professional qualification (legal / accounting / CFA)