Non-Financial Risk Analyst
- Not disclosed
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande Dublin Leinster IE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 18 mars 18 2018-03-18
A bank based in Dublin City Centre is adding to its Group Risk Function and is recruiting to fill the role of Non-Financial Risk Analyst. The role of the Non-Financial Risk Analyst (People and Process Risk) is responsible for supporting the Manager in the oversight of People and Process risks.
- Oversee risk management relating to Outsourcing/Third Party, Business Process, Fraud, Data Management, Legal Business Continuity, People and Property risks.
- Supporting development, and monitoring the implementation, of all relevant Frameworks and Policies in relation to People and Process risk management
- Supporting the revision and updating of relevant risk management Frameworks, Policies, Systems, Processes and Tools on a periodic basis and supporting the communication and embedding of these in the First Line effectively
- Providing advice and guidance relating to risk management practices, standards and procedures for the effective management of People and Process risks (including preparation and implementation of relevant risk management training materials or other culture initiatives), as directed by the Manager Non-Financial Risk
- Monitoring and Reporting on People and Process risks (for designated areas) through use of the ORM (Operational Risk Management) System
- Experience in a related field or functional area
- Knowledge of applicable risk management and control guidelines or requirements in relation to People and Process risks desirable
- Bachelor's degree required
- Relevant professional certifications desirable, e.g. PRMIA
This is a great opportunity for a Non-Financial Risk Analyst to join a major banking organisation in Dublin in an exciting Group Risk Function. This is a full time permanent role.
For more information contact Natalie Nekmouche on 01-874-6770 or email email@example.com