Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- NBC Global Finance
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst is responsible for supporting the day to day Risk Management and Capital adequacy functions within the organization.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly statistical reports, the quarterly Corep returns including Corep, large exposures and asset encumbrance.
- Daily calculation of capital and large exposures.
- Strong Regulatory Reporting suite with all/some of: Basel III, CRD IV, Corep, ideally some policy knowledge of on-coming changes and impacts (e.g. Basel IV, CRD V), Market Risk, Credit Risk, Capital, Derivatives.
- Assist Senior Risk Manager with ICAAP, Pillar 3 disclosures and recovery planning.
- Project involvement and engagement around policy and other areas of the Risk function.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Third level qualification in a relevant technical discipline.
- Masters in Finance an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience.
- Strong understanding of financial products.
- Must have knowledge of CRR, CRD and COREP.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to assess issues, identify solutions and problem solve.
- Ability to react and respond on a timely basis.
- Ability to adapt and react positively in a changing and dynamic work environment whilst maintaining a high degree of commitment and focus.