Senior Compliance Manager - (Financial Crime and Integrity)
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
A leading multinational company require a Senior Compliance Manager to support, advise and enable the Group strategic objectives across its international brands responsible for advising, monitoring and reporting on the management of downstream and upstream regulatory and compliance risks.
Senior Compliance Manager – (Financial Crime and Integrity)
A leading multinational gaming company require a Senior Compliance Manager to support, advise and enable the Group strategic objectives across its international brands responsible for advising, monitoring and reporting on the management of downstream and upstream regulatory and compliance risks.
- Manage and lead a team of Financial Crime specialists with a focus on the delivering of timely support, efficiency of process and the effectiveness of controls
- Lead the team which advises, supports and monitors the following areas of compliance and regulatory risk across Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing and Financial Sanctions Compliance, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Whistleblowing / Protected Disclosures;
- Support the Head of Financial Crime and Integrity Compliance in the management of regulatory relationships;
- Assist in the delivery of the Financial Crime components of the annual Compliance plan;
- Enhance and develop the Group Financial Crime Compliance Framework;
- Engage with internal stakeholders to deliver proactive support and advice in the management of Financial Crime risk
- Support the Head of Financial Crime and Integrity Compliance in the management of internal and external stakeholders, including representing the organisation on industry fora
- Assist in scheduled and ah-hoc management and Board reporting.
- Promote best practice through advisory and training and awareness activities;
- Collaborate with colleagues and internal stakeholders through participation in industry
- Act as a Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer (DMLRO) for the group and as a liaison for matters relating to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing with external stakeholders including law enforcement and regulatory authorities
- Lead the internal Code of Conduct Compliance such as Gifts Benefits and Entertainment;
- Educated to degree level, postgraduate qualification in Compliance or related field desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years Compliance and / or Regulatory risk experience in enterprise environments – previous experience of the gaming /gambling sector would be advantageous but is not essential.
- In-depth knowledge of European Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing and Anti-Bribery and Corruption legislation, regulation and practice
- Proven ability to manage and develop a diverse team on a remote and non-remote basis
- Strong internal stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to identify issues and associated risks, and provide practical solutions to a wide range of issues
- Capability to understand the complex multi-jurisdictional regulatory environment and open to occasionally travel
- Proficient in the use of basic Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of case management applications, regulatory reporting portals and names matching/ screening tools desirable
- General understanding of the interplay between all areas of Group Compliance
- Desirable Personal Attributes & Competencies
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description please contact
Ciarán O Connell on 01-8746770 or email email@example.com