Treasury Investment Manager
- Tax free ex pat package on offer
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 19 sept. 17
Exciting opportunity to work in an Investment Manager role for one of the world’s largest asset managers within their Fixed Income & Treasury department. Role based overseas.
Treasury Investment Manager – Asset Manager
Exciting opportunity to work in an Investment Manager role for one of the world’s largest asset managers within their Fixed Income & Treasury department. Role will report into the Head of Treasury and be responsible for the management of liquidity needs, cash investments in the short term money markets and a portfolio of investments across a range of fixed income securities. This is an overseas role with a full ex-pat benefits package, full relocation and tax free remuneration package on offer.
- Managing FX activities which hedging, operational dealing and large cash transitions.
- Work with colleagues across the group on cash flow management and forecasting.
- Ensure adequate liquidity requirements are met across the group.
- Portfolio management for cash investments in short term money markets and fixed income securities including commercial paper, repos, prime money market bonds & government money market funds.
- Play an active role in trade and idea generation discussions with the trading and research teams in this Fixed Income and Treasury department.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the different FX and money market instruments used by this Fixed Income and Treasury department.
- Active stakeholder engagement and management across the group on all Treasury and Fixed Income related matters.
- Work on various projects and contribute to improving processes, procedures and work flows for the department.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a Fixed Income Investment or Treasury Dealing role for a large corporate or financial institution.
- Must have prior experience of all FX activities and strong product knowledge of short term money market investment instruments and fixed income securities.
- Strong quantitative skills required with a degree in Maths, Engineering or Finance seen as advantageous.
- Programming skills desirable.
- Role is overseas so will only suit those individuals interested in a relocation overseas (with family if married).