Robotic Process Automation Expert
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries,Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
The Unit Group Data&Digital Innovation is looking for an Robotic Process Automation Expert that will be responsible for:
- Scout innovative technologies (eg. BigData, Advanced Analytics, Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, IoT, other) to incubate ideas, define group adoption roadmap and drive project initiatives in order to maximize innovation culture and support business initiatives like operational efficiency, business ecosystem enablement, customer engagement
- Build a reference framework for digital platform adoption, by boosting integration with internal and external solutions and platforms
- Provide specific centralized services to enable technology adoption and to boost digital innovation projects across Generali Group
- Promote Robotic Process Automation across different Line of Business in Generali Group Business Units through a dedicated program, managing assigned budget and coordinating local budget and resources.
- Develop RPA adoption Guidance, with shared Target Operating Model and with technical adoption patterns to boost RPA adoption and future success
- Drive the international RPA community towards several initiatives (like best practice sharing, trainings, webinars) acting as international leader on the topic
- Ensure the centralized platform for RPA Orchestrator is adopted across group and is managed to reach assigned targets and SLAs
The candidate will thus lead the RPA adoption roadmap within the Group, supporting local experts in selecting the candidate processes for RPA, accelerating technology adoption, coordinating partners and internal expertise.
The candidate will lead the technical adoption of UIPath solution and its evolutions, managing the centralized Orchestrator platform.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Master degree
- Proficiency on digital technologies and trends in the process management and process automation
- Knowledge of Lean Sig Sigma (certification appreciated)
- Proficiency in Business Transformation projects, program management, process improvements, Business Process & IT Outsourcing (BPO / ITO)
- Knowledge of economics, finance, accounting, procurement, HR processes
- Interest and passion for innovation and disruptive technologies
- Advanced English
- Strong operational focus, ability to drive topics and deliver results even under pressure and time constraints
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong consultancy skills
- Superior communication skills and ability to manage a wide array of different stakeholders in an international and multicultural context, with the ability to communicate complex processes and concepts to a diverse audience
- Affable, with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong Team player