Application Support Associate
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit ..
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
The role encompasses 2nd line technical application support as well as integration support for our Trade Processing applications. This person will report directly to the regional support manager and work closely with an experienced global team to contribute to the quality of our support.
Duties & accountabilities
- Providing technical L2 and L3 support to both internal and external customers across our full suite of OTC Derivative products for post-trade confirmation processing.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a natural ability to learn with a keen interest in technology.
- Liaising with other team members, Product, Development and particularly the Infrastructure teams as required for 3rd line escalation. Technical advisory will be required at times by Product and business or clients for solution delivery.
- Working directly with clients, to understand and resolve issues and liaising with delivery teams to ensure readiness for new platform releases.
- You will also work on initiatives around platform industrialization, proactive application health monitoring and reporting
Education and experience
- University graduate or equivalent with background of bachelors in computer science or mathematics equivalent.
- Business level in Japanese and English.
- Ability to read and trace Java, C++ and/or scripting languages.
- Possess the understanding of PAAS and implementation with OpenShift.
- Experience in Application Support, software development and deployment (SDLC).
- Experience of databases, preferably but not limited to Oracle.
- Understanding of networking principles, its practical uses and basic troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of the Financial OTC Derivative products.
- Good understand of Application Support processes.
- Awareness of Derivatives products and Trade Processing (desirable).