CRM Pre-Sales Consultant
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 22 juil. 18 2018-07-22
CRM Pre-Sales Consultant
Work on CRM SaaS implementation with global clients and consult them on broad use of the cutting-edge technology
- Understand customer needs regarding the use of sales, marketing, CRM and Customer Experience solutions
- Support sales team with technical analyses and with explanations & trainings of technical specifications to customers
- Perform analysis of clients' existing system and propose how company's technology will suit their existing IT environment
- Creating value proposals for implementation operations
- Work with clients to deliver successful launch of company's SaaS
- 3-6 years of experience consulting for SaaS/IT solutions/CRM software/Marketing Automation software
- Experience implementing web-based systems for Japanese clients
- Native level Japanese, business level English skills
- Experience analysing customer data
- Knowledge of web systems & digital marketing
- Deep vertical knowledge of at least one industry vertical such as finance, retail, services etc.
- Experience with/knowledge of One to One marketing
- Performs well in high-pace environment
- Ability to work in a team
About our client
Our client is a world-famous Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that provides solutions for businesses to analyse and gain insights on their business flow. They cover a wide variety of industries: banking, manufacturing, government, healthcare and media are just a few of them. Their R&D team is one of the strongest in the market, resulting in an end product that is highly respected throughout the world. Many of the Fortune 500 companies are using this company's comprehensive SaaS product line, and they have proven themselves a market leader when it comes to business analytics. They are well known for their empowering corporate culture and low turnover rates for employees.
You can build your career in IT here, through the various trainings the company offers its employees (both industry-related and others such as English lessons).
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a vital role in customer satisfaction. Though you will not engage in direct sales, you will be instrumental in creating the relationships and picking up the leads for the sales team to build upon. You provide the necessary technical backbone of client meetings, as well as play a vital role in the successful delivery of the marketing systems.