Client Service Management, Director
- Not Specified
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 mai 18 2018-05-24
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock Company Description:
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At September 30, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of September 30, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
Client Service Management overview:
BlackRock, the world’s leading investment manager and risk manager, is committed to providing exceptional service to its clients. As the BlackRock business continues to grow and our client’s investment strategies become more sophisticated, the need to support complex service requirements is crucial to maintaining BlackRock’s position as an industry leader in providing superior client service.
The Client Service Management (CSM) team is the overall owner of operational client service and works with the BlackRock Client Businesses to ensure that the operational needs of our clients are understood and aligned with teams across BlackRock.
In addition, the team are responsible for ensuring that BlackRock’s operational service offering continues to evolve in line with industry and client trends with the goal of offering our clients industry leading operational excellence.
We are also charged with being the operational expert in the room with the client and providing them with consultancy where required around operational matters.
- Own the overall operational client service experience in partnership with the Client Business throughout the client lifecycle
- Work closely with the global Business Operations teams to implement a consistent, scalable and controllable service model
- Ensure the Client Service Management team leverages global best practice, policies and procedures however is applied locally to take account of local nuances and business requirements
- Focus on the partnership between the Client Businesses and the global Business Operations teams to improve client service offering and quality of delivery
- Own and evolve the core operational service offering in partnership with operational groups across the firm and our key third party providers
- Demonstrate risk awareness and focus on delivering an appropriate operational control framework around client servicing including review and validation of monthly metrics
- Establish and measure client service benchmarks
- Focus on sustaining the highest level of client service
- Engage the operational resources of the firm to meet clients’ needs
- Establish / enhance strong working relationships with key stakeholders within BlackRock.
- Facilitate diagnosis of complex client service issues, identify trends that point to service deficiencies;
- Drive Operational Due Diligence meetings with clients presenting BlackRock’s Business Operations value proposition, organizing functional presenters and materials, collecting and sharing feedback, taking responsibility for meeting follow-ups and documenting and reporting meeting metrics
- Champion awareness and knowledge sharing of business operations service and functions;
- Build and constantly develop your existing knowledge of the Business Operations’ functions and keep current on major activities being undertaken and challenges and successes that are being experienced;
- Be an operational thought leader for our clients
- Minimum 12 years experience in the asset management (or closely related) industry with exposure to a variety of operational and client service functions, including examples of providing leadership within one or more functions.
- In-depth technical understanding across service functions together with a strong understanding of the end-to-end client and trade life-cycles;
- Leadership experience managing operational and/or service oriented teams would be an advantage;
- Previous exposure to the sales process preferred though not essential
- Experience in dealing with clients and associated operational risk matters;
- Ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships with key Client Business and operations stakeholders;
- High level of technological awareness and ability to reach solutions that effectively leverage technology
- Ability to work proactively with others to resolve and escalate issues appropriately;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with high self-assurance, energy and drive;
- Strong presentation skills and ability to adapt to audience at all corporate levels.
- Ability to analyse, synthesise and present data in a concise and easy to understand style
- Expert communicator, strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Candidate must be able to communicate fluently in Japanese;
- Prior experience working within Japanese office of a global asset manager would be preferred.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer—M/F/D/V.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.